Weekday Camping Night
Weekday Camping Night
Stunning Views : Live Grill : Lake Side Tent Stay : Perfect Getaway
Reach at the site by 4:00 pm and unpack in your allocated tents.
Watch the mesmerizing view of sunset accompanied by hot tea & snacks.
Capture wonderful pictures and moments.
Party in melodious music besides the bonfire.
Tickle your taste buds with hot lively prepared barbecue beside the campfire.
Fill up your tummy with delicious village cooked dinner.
Sleep in comfortable & waterproof tents.
Wake up to a breathtaking view of Pawana Lake.
Have morning tea served with freshly cooked breakfast.
Games arrangements like Badminton, Football, Volleyball, Archery, Cricket, badminton and board games and more...
Do not hold back and make the most of your time here and return back with lots of memories and blissful moments. :)
• Evening Snacks (5pm - 6:30pm)
• Live Barbeque (7:30pm - 9pm)
• Village cooked Dinner (10pm - 11:30pm)
• Breakfast, following day (8am - 9:30am)
• Waterproof Quechua tents
• Pillows, blankets, and bedding will be done.
• Tent allocation will be done by Organizers only.
• Bisleri water for drinking
• Glass, tissues, hand wash, spoons plates, ice, icebox
• Jain food on request is available, one-day prior confirmation is mandatory. #SpecialAddOns
• Non-spicy food can be arranged for kids #SpecialAddOns
• Tent decoration can be done for birthday, anniversary, and other surprise parties, however, one-day prior confirmation is mandatory. #SpecialAddOns
• Ample parking space is available.
• Common Speaker for music.
• Common torch lights for exploring campsite.
• Basic first aid box is available.
• Washrooms - 2Indian / 2 Western
Things to Carry
-Extra munching snacks
-Extra pair of clothes, polythene bag, Warm clothes is recommended.
-Personal medicine if any
Rules & Regulations
*Keep the campsite clean as you wish to see.
*Any damage to property or equipment is chargeable.
*Prior booking is mandatory, 50% needs to be paid in advance for confirmation of bookings through online transfer.
*100% needs to be paid if booking is done on the same day or a day prior.
*Remaining balance should be paid mandatory at check-in by online transfer/ cash.
*If you have availed any special offer or discounts from Beyond Camping Team, full amount needs to be paid one day prior to the event.
*Only advance paid bookings will be confirmed, NO oral, text, mail or message bookings allowed.
• Bookings are first come first serve basis, any payment/amount transfer must be informed to Organizers.
*Any misbehavior or misconduct will NOT be entertained at any cost. if exceeded, management has rights to take appropriate actions. If required, management can ask to leave the premises also.
*Management is not responsible for your personal belongings and has complete rights to modify itineraries without prior information.
*We don't manage transportation. Campers are expected to reach directly by their own vehicle or can avail transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet Railway Station (details below)
• The invoice will be provided for all the payments, only after the amount is reflected in the account, and invoice mail can take up to 24 hours after the payment is received.
• The food will be served in the common area, no camper will be served individually. Self-service camp.
• Driver charges for Food- Rs. 500(4 meals)..
• 100% refund will only be provided if the cancellation is done before 4 days of the event. ( corporate, private, special offer bookings are excluded).
• Cancellation can be done at any time before 24 hours from the start of the event with 50% cancellation charges (i.e. No return of advance payment).
• Partial cancellation on the event day will lead to 100% cancellation charges. (balance due is fully payable). That is if the number of campers on event day are less than actual booking done by group, or individual, corporate, private, special discount event bookings.
• No refund will be provided if cancellation is done one day prior to the event scheduled..
First Aid Kit
Ice & Ice Box
Child Care Support
Pickup and Drop from Lonavala Station :
Up to 8 people: Rs.1600