Musical Camping Night : Winter Special : Season 2
Musical Camping Night : Winter Special : Season 2
• Evening Snacks (5:00pm - 6:30pm)
• Live Barbeque (7:45pm - 9:00pm)
• Village Cooked Dinner (10:00pm - 11:00pm)
• Breakfast, following day (8:00am - 9:00am)
*The menu is fixed for all the campers.
* Jain Food is available on prior notice.
• Waterproof, 2 layered with mosquito net, Quechua Tents, provided with foam as the base with a bedsheet.
• One set of Pillow & Blanket will be provided, campers can carry extra blanket/quilt as per their convenience.
• Tent allocation will be done by Organizer on first come basis only.
• • • Kindly carry extra blanket/quilt if you are more prone to cold.
• Board/Card Games for reliving your childhood memories
• Outdoor - Archery, Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Badminton and more..
• Open Air bonfire
• Live Music Performance
• Lake entry for deep swimming is NOT permitted under strict orders.
• Bisleri water for drinking
• Glass, tissues, hand wash, spoons plates, ice, icebox
• Jain food on request is available, however, one-day prior confirmation is mandatory. #SpecialAddOns
• Non-spicy food can be arranged for kids #SpecialAddOns
• Tent decoration can be done for birthday, anniversary, and other surprise parties, however, one-day prior confirmation is mandatory. #SpecialAddOns
• Ample parking space is available.
• Common Speaker for music.
• Common torch lights for exploring campsite.
• Basic first aid box is available.
* Every Meal Mentioned Above is Unlimited(within serving time only).
* Campsite has clean any Hygienic Toilets (Indian / Western).
* Campsite is very safe and free from animals etc.
* The campsite has covered waterproof shade for jamming and dining area.
* However in the event of extreme weather conditions, some of the services might get delayed or canceled, and also vary up to 30minutes.
* There will no extra cost for any activity mentioned above. The package does not include anything not mentioned.
*The food menu is fixed for all the campers. No changes will be done.
* The live band performance can extend post midnight until silent hours (1:30am).
* The campsite is near Lonavala, around 2/2.5 hours drive from Mumbai, 1/1.5 hours from Pune and 22kms from Lonavala. ( kms may vary from your actual location).
Rules & Regulations:
*Keep the campsite clean as you wish to see.
*Any damage to property or equipment is chargeable.
*Prior booking is mandatory, 50% needs to be paid in advance for confirmation of bookings through online transfer.
*100% needs to be paid if booking is done on same day or a day prior.
*Remaining balance should be paid mandatory at check-in by online transfer/ cash.
*If you have availed any special offer or discounts from Beyond Camping Team, full amount needs to be paid one day prior to the event.
*Only advance paid bookings will be confirmed, NO oral,text,mail or message bookings allowed.
• Bookings are first come first serve basis, any payment/amount transfer must be informed to Organizers.
*Any misbehaviour or misconduct will NOT be entertained at any cost, if exceeded, management has rights to take appropriate actions. If required, management can ask to leave the premises at any time.
*Management is not responsible for your personal belongings and has complete rights to modify itineraries without prior information.
*We don't manage transportation. Campers are expected to reach directly by their own vehicle or can avail transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet Railway Station (details are mentioned in Addon Section ).
• Invoice will be provided for all the payments, only after the amount is reflected in the account, and invoice mail can take upto 24 hours after the payment is received.
• The food will be served in common area, no camper will be served individually. Self service camp.
• Driver charges for Food- Rs. 500(4 meals) & Rs. 250(Dinner).
• 100% refund will only be provided, if the cancellation is done before 7 days of event.( corporate, private, special offer bookings are excluded).
• Cancellation can be done at any time before 7 days from the start of event with 50% cancellation charges (i.e. No return of advance payment).
• Partial cancellation on the event day will lead to 100% cancellation charges. (balance due is fully payable). That is, if the number of campers on event day are less than actual booking done by group, or individual, corporate, private, special discount event bookings.
• The campsers can shift their bookings on next scheduled event only. (Check with organisers first before shifting). No show will lead to full cancellations after that.
Things to Carry:
-Warms clothes / Jackets as the temperature can drop at night.
-Extra pair of clothes and polythene bag.
-Extra blanket/quilt, if your are prone to cold.
-Personal medicine if any
-Portable charger is recommended, limited charging points available at the campsite.( Ports are open after dinner)
-P.S It’s a Campsite, No bathing facility.
- Last 400m is Village Road. (Kachha Road).
- Hookah is NOT permitted at the campsite.
*** Kindly save the map offline in case of network fluctuations; there is no network issue at campsite.
What We Expect from Campers:
- Shut your mobile phones off for few hours, and blend in nature
- Join our band and sing along like no one is watching you.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Let your inner child be out and forget the work for one event, make memories!
- In short, enjoy your evening to the fullest.
- Most Important:- A Camper Attitude ✌
How many campers in one tent?
- 2 campers
Do you provide single person tent for solo travellers?
- Yes, we do.
Are there any network issues at campsite?
- No, the campsite has very good range of network, Jio bhi chalta hai :D
Is pre-booking mandatory?
- Yes, the pre-booking is mandatory before entering the campsite; only confimation booking will be entertained.
Is swimming/diving is allowed in lake?
- The lake entry is strictly prohibited for swimming,diving or any lake activity. We do not permit the lake use for activities.
How safe is the campsite?
-The campsite is completely safe for all the travellers. The camp staff is present at the campsite all times and Organisers; Apeksha & Bhavin are present on weekends.
What about the basic hygine?
- We have proper build washrooms, Indian & Western. The washrooms are maintained regurarly.
- Its an campground, one can inform us anytime if the washroom is not useable.
- There is no bathing facility.
Can we customise our food order?
- No, our menu is fixed for all the campers.
How to commute to campsite?
- A Private vehicle.
- Can hire a jeep from Lonavala/ Kamshet Railway Station(check our transport tab)
- Get down at Pawana Nagar Village; hire an auto/jeep/cab to campsite (5.3 kms)
Do you have enough parking space?
-Yes, we have ample parking space next to the camp.
How many campers will be there any camp?
- On every Saturdays, you can expect 60-70 campers at max.
- On weekdays, it depends upon the booking.
Any tourist place nearby?
- Pawana Dam at 5 kms
- Tikona Fort at 4.5kms
- Lohagad Fort at 18kms
- Visapur Fort at 19kms
- Hadshi Temple at 12kms
- Bhaja Caves at 32kms
- Dinosaurs Park at 16kms