The Pawana Lake location offers you scenic beauty of Tung fort at the front side and Tikona Fort at the back side.
The campsite is located near to the lake bed and offers you a wonderful peaceful sight.
This place is ideal for:
*Pre-wedding and other photo shoots
*A weekend getaway
Reach at the site by 4:30 pm and unpack in your allocated tents.
Watch the mesmerizing view of sunset accompanied by hot tea & snacks.
Capture wonderful pictures and moments.
Party in melodious music besides the bonfire.
Tickle your taste buds with hot lively prepared barbecue beside the campfire.
Enjoy the Live Acoustic Jamming Sessions at night under the bed of stars.
Fill up your tummy with delicious village cooked dinner.
Sleep in a comfortable & waterproof tent.
Wake up to a breathtaking view of Pawana Lake.
Have morning tea served with freshly cooked breakfast.
Games arrangements like Badminton, Football, Volleyball, Archery, Cricket, badminton and board games and more...
Do not hold back and make the most of your time here and return back with lots of memories and blissful moments. :)
*Keep the campsite clean as you wish to see.
*Any damage to property or equipment is chargeable.
*Prior booking is mandatory, 50% needs to be paid in advance for confirmation of bookings through online transfer.
*100% needs to be paid if booking is done on same day or a day prior.
*Remaining balance should be paid mandatory at check-in by online transfer/ cash.
*If you have availed any special offer or discounts from Beyond Camping Team, full amount needs to be paid one day prior to the event.
*Only advance paid bookings will be confirmed, NO oral,text,mail or message bookings allowed.
• Bookings are first come first serve basis, any payment/amount transfer must be informed to Organizers.
*Any misbehaviour or misconduct will NOT be entertained at any cost, if exceeded, management has rights to take appropriate actions. If required, management can ask to leave the premises also.
*Management is not responsible for your personal belongings and has complete rights to modify itineraries without prior information.
*We don't manage transportation. Campers are expected to reach directly by their own vehicle or can avail transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet Railway Station (details below)
• Invoice will be provided for all the payments, only after the amount is reflected in the account, and invoice mail can take upto 24 hours after the payment is received.
• The food will be served in common area, no camper will be served individually. Self service camp.
* All meals are unlimited (within serving time ONLY).
* Campsite has clean any Hygienic Toilets (Indian / Western).
* Campsite is very safe and free from animals etc.
* The campsite has covered waterproof shade for the dining area.
* There will no extra cost for any activity mentioned above and does not include any external items.
*The food menu is fixed for all the campers. NO changes will be done.
* However in the event of extreme weather conditions, some of the services might get delayed or canceled, and may vary up to 30minutes.
* The campsite is near Lonavala about 22kms from the railway station, around 2/2.5 hours drive from Mumbai, 1/1.5 hours from Pune. ( kms may vary from your actual location).
* Its recommended for every camper to check the location in google maps, before coming to the event.
It was nice experience being at Beyond camping. Place - 5 star Food - 3.5 star Food quantity - Need planing as per no. of people visiting and food they are bringing. Over all Experince - 4 star. Tent can accomodate Max 2 people. plan as per that. Advisable to visit ..nice place
Best camping experience with beyond camping. Well organized... Music, Food, Snacks, Games made the event phenomenal ... I enjoyed a lot. :)
Amazing place to hangout out, arrangements were really perfect and washrooms are quite clean..
One of the best camping sites in Pune.Had an amazing outing with my friends. We were a group of 10 people and wanted a place with live music and a view to die for. Fortunately our wish came true when we stumbled upon this camping site. Amazing food, brilliant live music and a view to die for in the morning. Would love to go back again soon.